Fight Fire With Sapphire!



~ Saturday, November 08, 2003
 
Fellow travellers, I have been away from blogging for a while. But various events have kept me from the keyboard. The most recent of these was the freeing of Pauline Hanson - a truly terrible event. Is there no justice in this country?

My feminist cat Jocelyn and I were devastated. We had been praying for her to die in prison (and I mean that in a life-affirming way) so the news sent us reeling. We have spent the last few days in our isolation tank, just trying to calm down.

On another note, I noticed that I've received many hits from the appalling Great McSatanites at Right Wing News. There is a link stating that my site has a "great concept behind it". I don't have a clue what this means. But I suspect it could be something to do with rumours spreading through the more reactionary reaches of the Blogosphere that I am some sort of satirical construction. Nothing could be further from the truth! (And when I say "truth" I don't mean that in the, like, absolute sense.)

I don't know exactly who's started these rumours, but I think it could be Bernard Slattery or one of his appalling cohorts.
Comments: Post a Comment

E-Mail Me I accept donations through PayPal!, the #1 online payment service! Listed on Blogwise

Powered By Blogger TM