Fight Fire With Sapphire!



~ Saturday, August 23, 2003
 
That appalling racist peenie-waving Nazi Matt Hayden recently answered an online quiz, the results of which told him that he was Elizabeth 1 in a previous life. In his typically smug, facetious manner he said that made sense, because he was really "in touch with his feminine side".

Doesn't that make you angry? I mean, the very idea that he can openly mock the feminist agenda like that, and no-one seems to care.

Still, we on the Left have had at least one significant victory: the jailing of Pauline Hanson. Finally, that evil Nazi bitch is behind bars. Good riddance you dumb slut! You got what you deserved didn't you, you ugly, warty crone! I hope you get pack-raped by the other prisoners!

Ah, there. That's better. Good to get a bit of pent-up emotion off my heart chakra. It's just so life-affirming!

But back to Herr Hayden and the quiz he selected: "Which World Leader Were You in a Previous Life?" I considered answering it too, but finally decided against it. I mean, why would I want to know about my past incarnations when I am a world leader (and visionary, and guide) in the here and now?
Comments: Post a Comment

E-Mail Me I accept donations through PayPal!, the #1 online payment service! Listed on Blogwise

Powered By Blogger TM